This comb has 34mm long teeth with 80% of the teeth coarse spacing and the remaining 20% fine spacing.

Very attactive flat handle.

 

Write a review

Please login or register to review

Comb - Fantasia Flat 20 cm purple

  • Brands Grooms Professional
  • Product Code: Kam - Fantasia Flat 20 cm lila
  • Availability: In Stock
  • 125.00kr

  • Ex Tax: 100.00kr

Related Products

Comb - Fantasia Round 20 cm blue

Comb - Fantasia Round 20 cm blue

This comb has 50 % coarse and 50% fine 26 mm long teeth with a round handle. The smooth te..

125.00kr Ex Tax: 100.00kr