This comb has 50 % coarse and 50% fine 26 mm long teeth with a round handle. The smooth teeth help to separate the hair and hold and lift the coat, enabling an effortless and consistent finish.

 

Write a review

Please login or register to review

Comb - Fantasia Round 20 cm blue

  • Brands Grooms Professional
  • Product Code: Kam - Fantasia Round 20 cm blĂ„
  • Availability: In Stock
  • 125.00kr

  • Ex Tax: 100.00kr

Related Products

Comb - Fantasia Flat 20 cm purple

Comb - Fantasia Flat 20 cm purple

This comb has 34mm long teeth with 80% of the teeth coarse spacing and the remaining 20% fine spacin..

125.00kr Ex Tax: 100.00kr